A Casual Medieval & LARP Friendly Weekend
Join us for a No-Garb Required Weekend of Classes about Medieval & LARP War, Strategy, Weaponry, Arts & Sciences.
Bring your camping gear and stay all weekend, visit merchants , explore the fortress, forest and fields with new friends. Step foot in the tavern, play some cards & share a toast to absent friends around the campfire.
Meet members of various Live-Action, Historical Preservation, Medieval Combat and Outdoor Festival Communities! This is a great chance to network with other creators, players and campers in central Alberta.
Classes & Courses
ARTS & SCIENCES:
Pewter Casting by Bronwyn – make a small article made out of pewter.
do YOU know COOL STUFF?!
Share your passion about medieval, ancient and even fantastical arts, sciences, wars, song and survival.
Merchants & Vendors
do YOU make COOL THINGS?!
Pack up the camper to share and sell you’re amazing creations at our little faire and enjoy yourself.
Site Open @ 5pm for the Friday Informal
- Tavern with Liquor Service
- Open Mic & Bard in a Box
- Open Games (Cards, Dice & Box Games)
- Camping Set up & General Social
- Classes Through the Day
- Merchants Open for Sales
- Music & Social in the Evening
Knowledge is Power so charge up with classes or take advantage of the sites open amenities and explore on your own or with friends. Archery & Thrown Weapon lanes will be accessible during supervised times. Take on a treasure hunt, use the unsupervised kids play area or explore the grounds and go on a hike.
- Fortress Siege Heavy/Armored – 2.5 hours (10am-12:30pm)
- Rapier Tavern Brawl – 2.5 Hours (1pm-3:30pm)
- Archery & Thrown Weapons – Open Based Off Availability of Marshals
- LARP Scenarios – 4 Hours (Split Times)
Weekend Pass16 yrs. & Older
- Escape the ordinary Friday to Sunday, including onsite camping & all standard amenities. Classes and Activities may have additional fee’s.
Day Pass16 yrs. & Older
- Not much of a Camper? Come out for the day! Includes single day site access and all standard amenities. Classes and Activities may have additional fee’s.
Family Max2 Adults + Kids
- Family Weekend Pass – Getting out with kids shouldn’t break the bank. Includes Friday to Sunday access, onsite camping & all standard amenities. Classes and Activities may have additional fee’s.
Learn from Members of Various Recreational Groups
- Society of Creative Anachronism
- Amtgard : Duchy of Western Winds
- Vicious Ambitious Events (HARVEST series)
- & More to Come
WarFaire Begins In