Infrastructure & General Services:
- All infrastructure usage on site is included in the rental price
- The site is located 1 km off paved highway
- Total event site is 150 acres, 40 is forested
- Roads & parking maintained by on site staff
- Mowing & tree trimming is maintained by on site staff on a weekly basis
- Over 80 acres of treed or open field camping areas (no power access)
- Hand cleaner & toilet paper supplied as required by site staff
- Toilets & Showers cleaned & stocked at regular intervals by the site staff
- Cut & split fire wood free of charge
- A dedicated vendor area with 57 – 25’ wide x 30’ deep lots available
- Above ground fire pits accepted
- Permanent Main Shelter and Fire Pit
- A permanent 12 acre target archery range with 6 target butts, maximum range 100 metres
Events & Staging:
- Forested Wooden Stockade Castle – and Fox Holes
- Large field areas available and adaptable to all various types of events
- Mock Town
- Field Defensible Positions
- Movable Hay Bails
- Potable drinking water provided by site operator.
- Trash barrels & recycle barrels picked up daily by site staff.
- All sewage containment is emptied after each event by site operator.
- Toilets & Showers have solar powered lighting.
- Access to 5 star hotel, restaurants, chain stores & beaches just 30 minutes from site.
- Lighting will be available on vendor streets and main roadways
- On site emergency medical staff (St. Johns)
- Fire Department 10 minutes away.
- Hospital & Emergency Room 30 minutes away & Air Ambulance 12 minutes away.
Vendors & Cabin Owners:
- All building owners are required to have insurance for their buildings.
- All building owners are required to have a functioning 5lb. ABC extinguisher on hand.
- Building construction with lease agreements are permitted on vendor lots by application to Machiavelli Enterprises Ltd.
- Cabin construction with lease agreements are permitted on site by application to Machiavelli Enterprises Ltd.
- All construction proposals must be accompanied by drawings and proper applications for submission to the County regarding building permits.
- All building lease holders will be subject to appropriate taxes and utility fees.
- Land access would be subject to lease agreement.
- Gazebo Shelters will be available in near future for site users.
- Performance Ring, 30’ fenced hexagon, constructed in shaded forest area. (Future development)