We’ve been expecting you
Redfield Crossing gives you the Private, Unique, Natural Environment
Your Adventure or Event has been missing.
Hosting Awesome Group Events June 1st – October 1st
Like what you ask???
- Group Camp-Outs
- Medieval Festivals & Live Action Role Play Societies
- Music & Traditional Country Events
- Airsoft & Tactical Training
- Archery Tournaments & Camp-outs
- Family Events (Weddings, Reunions, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties, Birthdays)
- Corporate Team-Building & Retreat
We provide families, communities, businesses, clubs and festivals a rural getaway, with cool structures and amenities for whatever events they dream up. We’re a huge field with a big heart, our staff are family and we’ll always be close by during events to help if needed.
Not your average Campsite or Hall
1) We only book groups from 15 – 5 000 attendance
2) We are a family business that believes in building community
3) We offer a range of additional support, staff and amenities to help you make the best of your event at our site
4) We LOVE to PLAY!
For Information on our site visit Amenities section on the top navigation
It’s an awesome site, with the ability to host lots of diverse activities. I had a blast there at Warfaire!Cicyetkwu Gambler
2019 Pre-Season Clean up & Camp out